The Berkeley Half Marathon is happening this SUN 11/9/14, and the running path includes Optometry Lane (the road in front of our clinic). Road closures in Berkeley and on campus will be in effect from 7am to 11:30am only. Patient parking has been relocated for this small period of time, therefore visiting us on Sunday morning will have some added challenges. UCPD has provided us alternate parking on Eshleman Road during this AM closure.
Optometry patients will have access to park along Eshleman Road by taking the following route from the south side of campus:
- Take Durant Avenue to Bowditch, make left on Bowditch.
- Take Bowditch to Bancroft Way, make left on Bancroft.
- Take Bancroft Way to Barrows Lane, make right on Barrows Lane(Will see UCPD patrol vehicles).
- At end of Barrows Lane, make right onto Eshelman Road and park in posted reserved spaces for Optometry.
- UCPD will be offering a shuttle service from this lot to and from our clinic during the 7am to 1130am closure.
Please do not hesitate to call at (510) 642-2020 if you have any questions.